OAK3 is looking for an experienced Project Manager with a proactive, ‘can-do’ attitude to join our team in Cluj-Napoca. You will ideally possess a strong background in all aspects of project and team management with exceptional communication skills.
- An effective team player with the ability to engage at all levels, ideally with a project readiness/implementation background
- Experience of working on large-scale projects, with a solid understanding of project management methodologies
- Strong organisational awareness, highly articulate with strong communication skills in Romanian and English
- Proven ability to influence, coach and develop others
- Strong disciplines; a professional qualification would be ideal
You will be responsible for managing the IT project portfolio and ensuring customers are fully aware and prepared for all upcoming developments.
You will be required to work collaboratively and proactively, building successful customer and team relationships.
- Manage successful delivery of IT Projects; both individual and team, within specific guidelines
- Work and collaborate with key stakeholders and team members to ensure customer implementation is seamless
- Create, maintain and support ongoing process improvements
- Manage risks & issues and report to senior managers and committees
- Coach & mentor project team members
What we offer:
- The chance to be part of a strong team with solid experience and to work with exciting technologies
- The opportunity to contribute to the development of innovative software used to manage large-scale operations
- An attractive salary and health benefits
If you believe that this sounds like you, then do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or apply directly via our contact form.