Oak3 is looking for a mid to senior level Magento Developer who will work closely with our design and management teams to bring complex eCommerce projects from the drawing board to the user’s fingertips. This PHP expert thrives on challenges, taking the initiative and solving problems not just in an analytical but a creative way, as well.
What we’re looking for:
A team-player who’s not afraid to tackle challenging project top to bottom, our new colleague will have strong work ethics, staying up-to-date with the latest technologies and techniques in the industry, sharing said information with his or her fellow developers, having the distinctive ability to expand on highly technical issues and accurately detail them to a non-technical person. If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment, alongside a results-driven team, taking pride in every single project you deliver, we’d love to get to know you!
Essential duties and responsibilities are the following:
- Perform a mix of new development, maintenance and enhancements as required
- Implement project applications according to specifications
- Identify and troubleshoot issues as needed
- Evaluate, test and implement components & integration points for eCommerce stores
- Run diagnostics to improve software stability and eliminate performance bottlenecks or security vulnerabilities
- Develop and maintain technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- 2+ years developing websites; backend integration
- Hands-on experience with Magento
- eCommerce experience
- Experience with Zend Framework
- Certified Magento Developer credentials preferred
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Intermediate understanding of Linux
- Advanced understanding of MySQL
- Excellent grasp of database architecture and normalisation rules
- Very comfortable with version control concepts and software (specifically GIT)
- Direct experience working in Agile software development methodology
- Strong debugging skills with the ability to reach out and solve complex problems
- Experience with PhpStorm and with xDebug
- An attractive salary
- Amazing people to work with
- The chance to work with Certified Magento Developers (Developer Plus)- we are proud to have 2 from the 4 fully certified people in Cluj in our team!
- The opportunity to work on interesting and appealing projects.
- Be part of the Agile way of working
- Work-life balance
Our mission is to develop outstanding projects, to maintain our very high level of client satisfaction and last but not least, to enhance our friendly and professional team environment.
We don’t hire people, we welcome them to our team!