We are searching for a self-motivated Marketing Manager with plenty of eCommerce industry experience, a keen eye for detail and a knack for creative campaigns.
Working alongside our Senior Project Managers, developers and designers, the role involves both brand and client-project management.
- Developing and implementing online content marketing strategies for the brand and its clients
- Estimating project budgets and pacing budgets to achieve campaign goals
- Campaign setup and management
- Creative content and copywriting for both the brand and its clients
- Event management, including event resource management and representing the brand at conferences and various events
- Internal knowledge-base management according to established best practices
- Client communication whenever necessary
- Campaign assessments and reporting
- Aiding with internal tool adoption and creating corresponding internal documentation
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Excellent command of English (C2)
- Takes initiatives and has the ability to plan and follow-through independently
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and is able to effectively plan and implement marketing strategies with varying degrees of team involvement
- Highly-adaptable and able to balance strategy and delivery
- Past experience in a digital marketing role
- Has successfully conceptualized, planned, executed and measured the results of online advertising campaigns
- Past experience in running social media PPC campaigns, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Has relevant copywriting experience (work samples are an advantage)
- Optional: AdWords PPC certification
- An attractive salary
- Amazing people to work with
- The opportunity to create and to get involved in interesting and appealing projects.
- Work-life balance
Our mission is to develop outstanding projects, to maintain our very high level of client satisfaction and last but not least, to enhance our friendly and professional team environment.
If you believe that this sounds like you, then do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via our contact form.